Site Scope Ratings
We are looking to expand our Corporate Credit Rating Department by adding three Interns to our Corporate Ratings team. Scope Rating is offering a challenging task in a company with very interesting development and growth potential. The full-time internship in one of our offices either in Berlin, Frankfurt or Paris with a minimum of 6 months contract is ideal for graduates looking for a full-time entry-level position. You will be part of a committed and professional international team with lots of room for growth. Scope’s focus and approach allow quality work to become quickly visible.
- Support senior analysts on corporate rating analysis in the different industries
- Conduct in-depth market and company research
- Balance sheet analysis
- Monitor capital market developments of companies in the different industries
- Database management with regards to the compilation, interpretation and visualisation of data
- Participate in rating committees
- Support the preparation of internal and external presentations (e.g. to investors, companies etc.)
- Enrolled/graduated student, at master level or higher in economics or related degree
- First experience in the Corporate (e.g. Real Estate, Capital Goods, Telecoms, Chemicals or Utilities) industry would be a plus
- Proficient written and oral communication skills in English is a must. Scandinavian language is a big advantage. Any other European language would be a plus.
- Able and ready to work against deadlines
- Strong MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Bloomberg skills are a plus
- Affinity for finance and analytical/problem-solving skills
- Strong team player, confident and professional appearance and high social and communication skills
- Accountable and reliable person of highest integrity
If this sounds like a journey for you, and you are comfortable working in a target-driven environment, we look forward to learning more about you from your convincing application. Please apply online using our application tool quoting the reference « 20210146 ». Please note: For non-EU applicants, a valid work and residence permit is a prerequisite for this job position.
- Signed current CV
- Cover Letter
- Criminal record certificate (can be provided at a later date)
- Copy of your university degrees and certificates (can be provided at a later date)
- Work Permit (if applicable)
Scope Ratings is part of the Scope Group with headquarters in Berlin and offices in Frankfurt, London, Madrid, Milan, Oslo and Paris. As the leading European credit rating agency, the company specializes in the analysis and rating of financial institutions, corporates, structured finance, project finance and public finance. Scope Ratings offers credit risk analysis that is opinion-driven, forward-looking and non-mechanistic – an approach that adds to a greater diversity of opinions for institutional investors. Scope Ratings is a credit rating agency registered in accordance with the EU rating regulation and operating in the European Union with ECAI status.
Pour postuler à ce poste veuillez visiter short.sg.